Monday, February 14, 2005

Whoo! It's been a while since last I posted. Maybe this whole diary slash whatever isn't working out as well as I'd hoped. Anyway . . .

There are a few blogs I read that are interesting. On one blog (http://baabblublog.blogspot.com/), Baablu had a weird thing on her post (well, not weird) that I thought was pretty cool. Below is what I chose to do. Baabblu chose to use The Dave Matthews Band. Me, I chose Tool. I found it a little difficult to do, but it works . . .


Describe yourself using one band and song titles from that band

Created by naw5689 and taken 17636 times on bzoink!

Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:Tool
Are you male or female:Jimmy
Describe yourself:The Patient
How do some people feel about you:Useful Idiot
How do you feel about yourself:Third Eye
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:Eon Blue Apocalypse
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:Blank
Describe where you want to be:Merkaba
Describe what you want to be:No Quarter
Describe how you live:Sober
Describe how you love:Opiate
Share a few words of wisdomDie Eier Von Satan

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to bzoink!


GD

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?