Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Eventful Times

Well, my new year celebration was extremely eventful.

To start off, Thursday night I decided to spend some time with my uncle and cousins and decided to visit Mountain Mikes (it's a pizza joint). Along with pizza, we had hot wings, potato wedges and a couple of pitchers of Fosters. I basically had a pitcher to myself. I was feelin' good, though. When we got to their apartment, though, I decided to keep on going.

I must've had another six-pack while I was there. Hey, I knew I wasn't working the next day. Adrianna, says she has a bottle of JD (Jack Daniels) Black. Me in my beer ridden stupor grab the bottle from her and take a massive swig, which almost as quickly came back out. But I toughed it out and swallowed it. BAD idea.

A few minutes later, near the end of watching "Heathers", I really started feeling the booze. I got in my car and drove home before I got any worse. I know, don't drink and drive! I know I shouldn't have an excuse, but I only live about five minutes away. Also, there's a certain point where you KNOW you could something. I was almost at the point of not being able to do anything in about twenty minutes time.

I got home, took a whiz, and just like that . . . BAM the alcohol hit. I got into bed and woke up the next day feeling extremely tired. I was supposed to go to Santa Cruz and go bar hopping. I just didn't feel up to it at that time. A couple of my friends and I were supposed to meet there and party. Blah!

Six o'clock came around and Frankie shows up to go. He didn't look as bad as me but he was showing signs. We ended up going to Penny Farthings' British Pub. A nice warm place we usually hang out at and it's in town. After a tankard, we decided that we should go to SC. After all, all the college girls were gonna be there!

We get there and my other friends ended up in Capitola bouncing back and forth between Zeldas' and Margaritaville. Frankie and I stuck around in Santa Cruz having a blast. There are weird people there, but what better way to live life if not by your own rules, right. God! I love Santa Cruz!

GD

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?