Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So much for motivation . . .

So my post on motivation went NOWHERE!

I was hoping to psyche myself up with that, but it didn't help.  As you can see from my lack of posts since then, I've not done much.  I went through another routine with the 100 Pushups . . . and that was it.  I got up to the 3rd day of the first week and blargh'ed out.  I'm gonna start again on that day and continue on as if nothing stopped.  I don't think it'll matter how long it takes for me to get to 100, as long as I don't take a whole freakin' year.  But I'd like to accomplish it by February . . . March at the latest.

I did go for a run last night.  And I do mean last night.  I had to use my Knuckle-Lights.  It was COLD.  Well cold for Monterey County.  It was about 40 degrees, see-your-breath cold.  To help with the run, I used the Christmas gift my brother gave me.  It's a really cool pullover by Xersion.  I've never heard of the company, but it was wonderful for the run.  It vented well and kept me comfortable for the whole run.

I felt sooo comfortable, that I actually RAN (really ran) the last half mile of the 3 mile run.  I'm not hurting like I usually do the next day.  I think I'm going to go for another run tonight as well.  I'm feeling great, actually.

I can't wait!

GD

p.s.
too lazy to check.  run smiley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?