Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nuther non-Braille run

Two nights in a row with Knuckle Lights in tow . . . or held.

Whatever.

Anyway, I wasn't feeling it this time compared to the day before.  Tuesdays run was FANTASTIC!  Energy was through the roof!  I pushed the last half mile and ran like looter!  I wasn't really out of breath and I think I could've gone another 5 minutes at that pace.

Not quite the same thing for yesterdays run.  I started the run not really in the mood for it.  But I knew that once I was 5 minutes in, it would change and feel good.  And it did.  I wish I had the energy of the night before, but it was no big thing.  So I stopped a couple of times on the way back . . . so what?  I still finished the run in about 30 minutes.  An 11:15 pace.  I know it's slow, but you try being 5' 6" and 230 lbs and move that mass faster!

I'm not hurting like I usually do the next day.  Again!  This is weird.  I pretty much took a month off with only 3 or 4 runs in between and I'm not hurting?  Maybe I shouldn't complain and just take advantage of it.  Maybe MGBG is right and I've been over-training.  Not giving my body time to recover.

If I keep feeling this good though, I'm gonna continue.  I'm really considering going for a run tonight.

Screw it!  I'm doing it!

GD

p.s.
too lazy to check.  run smiley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?