Monday, December 12, 2011

What is motivation?

Because I need some.

For the past two weeks I've not done any running whatsoever.  And I've gained almost 6 pounds. 

Blargh!

I want to run at work during lunch time, but I don't wanna be all stanky after the run.  I've got my Knuckle Lights, but my excuse in the evening is that it's too cold.  I'm finding excuses when I should think about what I've gained as far as my well-being.

I'm feeling lazy and tired and unmotivated.  I think I need some running pants.  Cause it's frickin' cold!  I like running at night, just not in the cold.  I love cold, but only because I can sleep like a bear when I'm in a cold room with warm comfortable blankets.  I'm gonna get some running pants tonight.  I need to run.

What I HAVE been doing instead of running is the 100-up drill and squats.  I've just passed the minor and I began the major last night.  Boy!  It does get the blood pumping when beginning the major!  I believe I did have correct form for the drill.  And I was only able to get to 76 majors before losing form.

And since I was still pumped up, I began doing pushups.  And to follow the theme, I did the initial test for Hundred Pushups. I'm at the cusp of level 2 and 3.  I'm gonna attempt level three tonight and if I finish it, I'm gonna stick with it.  If I can't hack, I drop to level two.  Either way, I'm gonna reach the 100 pushups dammit!

I figure if I'm not gonna run as much, I might as well incorporate some core and legs in there.  I'm gonna start doing lunges, burpees and kettlebells.  I'll let you know how it goes.

GD

p.s.
so lazy, i haven't written anything for a while.  run smiley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?