Friday, March 02, 2012

Crossfit Ranch: Day 4 Afterthoughts

This one was difficult.  I've learned that it'll always be difficult.  So on to the demos.

The following will have Youtube links:

As stated in the previous post we had to complete 100 Ring Pushups, but every minute on the minute we had complete 3 Thrusters.  I was completely drenched by the time I was finished.

AND I DIDN'T EVEN DO FULL ON RING PUSHUPS!

I could barely do 3 of the damn things.  The coach made me do them at a 45 degree.  That was still one hell of a struggle.  On my first set I completed 21, then on to the thrusters.  After that, I was only finishing about 8 per round.  I took a whole minute to rest up at one point because I couldn't even do one thruster.

I eventually finished in 11:52.

As originally posted, I couldn't even use my arms for about 30 minutes. I would've found it unsafe to drive that way.  When I was finally underway, I tried driving as I normally do and found that I had to use both hands to steer. I actually had to use my own body weight to steer the damn car!

I wonder how I'll do tonight. Last Friday I let you know that the Crossfit game Open qualifiers are on.

This is what's in store for tonight:



75 pound Snatch, 30 reps
135 pound Snatch, 30 reps
165 pound Snatch, 30 reps
210 pound Snatch, as many reps as possible

I'm gonna try my best, but I know where I'm at and I don't see passing the 135 (or even many).

With all the crap I've been dealing with at work, this is going to be a GREAT stress reliever!

GD

p.s.
too lazy and stressed to check. run smiley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?