Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crossfit Ranch: Day 4

This is a crosspost from my FB account.  I really don't feel like attempting to retype everything again right now.  I'll be posting afterthoughts tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll be able to move my stinkin arms.


Ugh! Today's warmup was the regular stretches. But tonight there was a twist. Foam roller for 10 minutes: legs, back chest. More work on kipping (gonna take a while before I get up there) and began learning the wall-assist handstand.


The workover tonight was another hell of a bitch! It was similar to last Wednesday tonight it was thrusters and ring pushups. You do ring pushups using the gymnast rings set low to allow a pushup. You gotta keep your arms in tight, so you can comfortably complete a pushup. I was allowed to scale my pushup by being at a 45 degree angle for the pushup. I have no upper body strength. Noodle arms.


Workover:
Goal is to complete a total of 100 ring pushups at quickly as possible.
But every minute on the minute, complete 3 thrusters then onto attempting to finish your 100 pushups.


It took me 11 minutes 51 seconds. It took me 30 minutes to recover. I couldn't lift my arms well. I had to use both hands on the wheel to steer.


GD

p.s.
unbelievably wrecked. run smiley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?