Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Barefooter guru Jason Robillard's Free eBook

One of the gurus of barefoot running is giving away his book on his website.  If you click the title of this post, it'll send you to the post on his website where you can download it via Mediafire.  It's a PDF.

I've already requested that he post it on Scribd so it can be available to everyone and not have to worry about download limits.  Once I get home tonight, I'll post it on there and make a link available here.  He wants people to read it and have it posted anywhere it can be posted as long as no changes are made to the document which is pretty freakin cool of him.

This is one of the guys that inspired me to just run really.  He made running sound fun and sort of gave advice on how to get yourself to enjoy running.  He just happens to also push the idea of running barefoot or at least learning the barefoot form.  As I've said, it took a while but I can run several miles on my midfoot and enjoy every bit of it (except when I fuck up my own foot by not paying attention to where I'm stepping).

Get the book and read it.  It may change the way you look at your shoes.

GD

p.s.
again, lazy. not checking grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?