Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bummed

So I've been out of commission in running for a week or so because of my foot.  I gone to see my chiropractor a couple of times and he's given me some advice on treating it.  I have a mild case of plantar fasciitis and he treated it with this tongue depressor looking metal thing-a-mabob and it didn't hurt too much.  Afterwards, after icing at home it felt much better.

I was going to go for a run this morning, but I had a bit too much red wine and a restless night.  I gotta cut back on the beans as well.  I have to help out at my moms restaurant in a bit.

Tomorrow is my cheat day (eat what I want), but I'll be going for a run early in the morning.  Then I'll be hitting the bad food.

p.s.
lazy again . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?