Monday, September 26, 2011

I did NOTHING!

Well, at least as far as keeping good healthy habits.

I had planned to run Saturday morning after dropping my godson off to practice, which also happened to be picture day for the team.  That running idea was thrown out the window.  I had to hang around with the other "parents" to find out how the logistics of getting a bunch of wired pee-wee football players organized enough and still enough for pictures . . .

Fun.

I could have gone after dropping him off at home, but I had told my mom that I was going to head to the restaurant by noon.  I headed home and was walking up the driveway when I heard someone playing my new XBox 360.  I thought it was my nephew.  He's supposed to ask before touching it. 

It was my brother.

He was supposed to be at the restaurant cooking!  The regular cook and my brother have been trading off Saturdays.  Apparently he was still sick and my mom wasn't feeling too hot, either.

So . . . no restaurant.  I should go running . . . maybe later.  I have the day off.  Let's get something to eat.

I went to Costco.  I bought a pepperoni slice and a hot dog with an iced tea.  Yum.  But bad.  I headed to my car, sat back opened my book and ate while I read.  For hours.  I've been reading a book series by David Wellington, the Vampire series.  Great horror and suspense!  As I was reading, I wanted an ice cream from Costco, too.  NO!

So I went to Starbucks and picked up a grande Java Chip frap.  So good and soooo bad.  And continued reading for several hours more.  Then I went to Wendy's and picked up a couple of 99 cent chicken sandwiches.

I haven't binged like this in MONTHS.  I was so wired when I got home, I ended up reading until after 2am. 

Then Sunday morning came.  I washed my car and went to pick up the daughter.  She had community hours to do for the football game my godson would be playing at later in the afternoon.  I didn't run again that morning, but again figured I'd run after the game.

Nope. Didn't happen.

I had a hot dog there then later a tri-tip sammich.  The sammich was awesome!  So I was a bit lazy when I got home and didn't run.  I cleaned up and prepared laundry for the next day.

I am running tonight for sure.  I feel as if I possibly gained several pounds.  I've gotta run.

I'll report back . . .

GD

p.s.
too lazy to check

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?