Friday, September 23, 2011

Runnin' and a progress report . . . kinda 09/23/2011

Last nights run was a bit more difficult than the previous night.  I'm beginning to see the wisdom of early morning runs.

I think I may begin those soon . . . ish.

I decided to step on the scale expecting to see an increase in mass.  I've not been following the 4HB as I should be.  Too many things on the table and not enough time to make sure I'm doing things right.  But I noticed I've just stalled.  No decrease in weight, but no increase either.  I've been keeping as close to the low-carb idea as possible when eating out, so that combined with the running has helped me stay borderline.

I'm going to have to find time this weekend to plan out my meal for the week.  I like my breakfast of lentils, eggs and spinach.  But lunch always is a problem.  I think I've gotta change the beans.  I've been using black beans and they take too long to cook right.  And the taste isn't too bad, but I just can't seem to get them tasting consistently good.  Sometimes they come out great and other times . . . .

I'll figure something out.  Once the stuff is cooked and packed, it's no biggie.  But I've got to get it cooked and packed sometime during the weekend because I don't have time during the week.  And my weekends are FULL!  I may just cook the stuff while I'm at my moms restaurant.  I've got the equipment and the time.  Duh!

Sometimes I'm just a moron . . .

GD

p.s.
too lazy to check stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?