Monday, February 13, 2012

Tonight's the night we'll make hiiii-story!

Crossfit, yoooou aand I!
And I'll take (almost) any risk to (turn) back the haaands of time,
And (work out) with yooou (at the gym) tooo-niiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Those are my paraphrased lyrics to Styx's "The Best Of Times".  Speaking of which, several years ago I had the opportunity to see them in a small venue here in town.  I'd purchased the tickets and everything.  I ended up giving them up to a couple of other friends because some family drama had occured the evening prior and we were still roiling from weirdness of it.  Nothing bad came of it, just . . . weird and just dealing.

Anyway . . .
As you can see from the "lyrics", I am looking forward to my first experience with Crossfit tonight.  If I keep up this restlessness, I'll have expended all my energy before even stepping into the gym tonight.  I've gotta relax.  So far the plan is to pick up my cousin from his apartment and head over to the gym.

That's it.

I only have a general idea about it.  Tonight's about form.  Wednesday is the heavy lifting and the REAL workout.

Can't wait!

GD

p.s.
too lazy to check. run smiley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?