Wednesday, November 09, 2011

A different, dark, run . . .

I wanted to get a very light run in yesterday, but I knew I wouldn't be able to make it in time to my usual trail run before it got dark.

So I decided to run at work again . . . just not the crappy trail up on ridge that I ran the last time.  We have a bunch of huge growing houses that go about 100 yards length wise.  There are four of these I ran around and also some others down below another part of this section of the farm.  So all-in-all, a bit over a mile in total length after mapping it out Dailymile.

I did two, slow laps.  I found it boring, but it was lit and I saw a LOT of deer near the oaks.  Pretty cool I guess. I felt my form was off and I never really got comfortable.  I think it was just because it was on pavement for most of it and it was new to me as well.

I'm going to end up ordering the Knuckle Lights.  I feel the usual trail near Toro Park is safe enough to run during the dark, but I would mind having SOME illumination.  But they're on back order and they are supposed to be in stock soon.

Can't wait!

GD

p.s.
not checking care of: laziness.  run smiley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?