Thursday, November 03, 2011

I did it to SHUT HIM UP!

So one of my bosses has been bugging the shit outta me to run the trail behind our lab . . .

The property that the farm is situated on used to belong to a chicken farm which in turn used to be part of Royal Oaks Park.  We still have park benches and an overgrown restroom in an unused part of the farm next to a firetrail that's cleared out every year.  I work on a mushroom farm so the growers need to keep the compost stench as well contained as possible.  So where we are located is in a valley bowl.  Pretty niftey actually.  Only one access road into the farm.

They make GREAT walking trails!  They get your heart going and everything.

But it sucks to run through.  WAY too many elevation changes!  And steep too.  It took me twenty friggin minutes to run a mile and a half!  Fcuk that!  I'm going back to MY trails.

GD

p.s.
too lazy and pissed off to check.  run smiley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?