Thursday, November 17, 2011

'nuther Braille run . . . oof.

Earlier yesterday I decided to pull the trigger on these:



As you can see, they were outta stock.  But they're supposed to have some in by tomorrow (11/18/2011).  They work like this:



They are called Knuckle Lights!

The point is NO MORE BRAILLE RUNNING!  They more like flood lights and will give you a better view ahead in the dark than a flashlight or headlamp would which for the most part are spotlights, narrow beam.

I went for another Braille run last night and for some reason it was more difficult.  I think it was because there was a lot more spotty traffic and my night vision was getting all screwed up with the changes in ambient light.  I had a couple of trip-ups but no sprawling was involved.  I'm pretty sure if I'd been running in clunky shoes, I would'a ate it bad.

Those Knuckle Lights are gonna come in handy.  I checked the Runners World forums to see if anyone's used them and found a couple of posts with positive views on them.

I haven't found any real reviews on them anywhere and I'd like to get one done when I receive them.  I'll post pictures and everything.  Maybe even a video!  Imagine, my fat ass running in the dark with Knuckle Lights!

GD

p.s.
too lazy to check stuff.  run smiley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?