Monday, November 21, 2011

You don't like me! You really, really don't like me . . .

Yup.

Checking out my page views and no one's reading this.  Do I care?


A bit.  But not enough to stop.  This blog is mainly for me, to keep a kind of online diary of my progress in running and possible weight loss.  I gotta figure out a way to draw more views on here that aren't from Brazil and Taiwan.

Stupid bugs!

Anyway . . .

So I had another non-running weekend.  It was anything but uneventful.  This was the beginning of having the daughter in my life on an every day basis.  She is mine.

Her mom will kill me if anything happens to her . . . oof.

I could'a gone running Friday or Saturday.  But it was cold and rainy.  I should'a gone, but didn't.  Sunday was a better day, nice and sunny . . . but cold . . . mid 40's.  I know those of you from REAL cold parts in the country are probably laughing your asses off, but us folk livin' in temperate climates . . . this is cold enough.  The coldest I've ever seen it here was about 22 degrees.  And later that day it kicked up to low 50's.  Brrr.

I'd like to go for a run, but I've been eating bad and I have no energy.  I had planned to start the 4HB program today, but . . .

Sunday morning I should'a gone running.  But didn't.  I was preparing for the arrival of the daughter.  I had to get some clothes for me, and some groceries for us.  I forgot some essentials and I'll be heading to the store again tonight with the daughter for what I need for Thanksgiving dinner and meal necessities for her.  I don't think she'll want to eat eggs, beans, veggies and chicken for breakfast.  She's a toothpick and needs fattening up . . . healthily.  Birdlike is what she's like.  We'll get her good food.

I hope to have enough oomph tonight for a run, but I'm seriously not feeling it.  I don't wanna talk myself outta this, but chances are I probably won't be running until this coming weekend.  What, with all the food and family to deal with I think I'll be looking forward to that run.  Maybe even a LONG run.

Here's to hopin'!

GD

too lazy to check grammar.  run smiley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I offend THIS time?